A reimagined experience
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have modified our services to protect the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community. While we've had to make a few changes to keep everyone safe, we're still the Rosemount you know and love, and we remain committed to providing you with an exceptionally memorable and intimate stay.
- Our breakfast service has been replaced with in-room dining. Wake up and start your morning with a complimentary gourmet continental breakfast box made from honest, fresh ingredients delivered directly to your guestroom. Each of our rooms feature Nespresso coffee machines and premium tea to help you start your day.
- We have implemented a no-contact check-in and check-out process that is easy, convenient, and safe. Should you require any assistance at all, our on-site staff are a quick phone call or text away.
- Our indoor common areas, including our Parlour and Dining Room, remain closed at this time. Our outdoor common areas, including our porches and gardens, remain open for your enjoyment. We have rearranged our outdoor furniture to ensure that you can still enjoy our outdoor areas safely.
- Rooms will no longer be cleaned mid-stay to prevent unnecessary interaction between our guests and staff. Your room will be well stocked with extra towels and other amenities for the duration of your stay. For any top-ups, just send us a text through our mobile concierge service.
Face coverings must be worn during your stay while in our indoor common areas, including lobby and hallways, in accordance with local health regulations. You are not required to wear a face covering while in your guestroom or while enjoying our porches, patios, and gardens. Our staff and management team are required to wear face masks at all times.
We require all guests and staff to practice physical distancing by staying at least six feet away from other guests at all times, in accordance with provincial and local health regulations.
CLeaning & sanitization
We have developed and implemented enhanced cleaning & sanitization policies and procedures in collaboration with local health officials.
- All common area surfaces and fixtures are disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- All staff areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day (kitchen, laundry room, storage rooms), and continual sanitation of staff workspaces (computers, housekeeping carts, vacuums, etc.) is enforced.
- Guestrooms, including all linens, surfaces, upholstery, and fixtures are thoroughly sanitized and disinfected between every stay.
- Complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer in every room - yours to take with you.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located throughout the property.
- Our state-of-the-art air exchange ventilation system delivers a continuous flow of fresh air into all common areas and guestrooms.
At the Rosemount Inn we know that taking care of our guests means first taking proper care of our staff. That is why we have introduced paid sick leave for all of our staff to ensure that if they suspect they are sick, they can stay home. Additionally, all staff are required to complete a temperature check and symptom self-assessment before every shift. Our staff and management team are required to wear face masks at all times.